1. Magnetic Disc Holder: Grinding or polishing discs are held in place magnetically. This unique mounting arrangement allows use of of the total grinding surface, and it takes only seconds to changes discs
2. Motor: An industrial grade, high-torque 3/4HP ball bearing motor which allows very heavy loading without slowing. It can be used on either 115 or 230 volts and is totaly enclosed to protect against corrosion.
3. Splash Guard: Consists of 4 permanently anchored polypropylene brushes. This unique arrangement stops coolant spray that comes off the disc. Long work pieces pass right through the bristles. This does not effect the ability of the brush to stop the spray, nor will the bristles scrach your piece
4. Coolant System: Plumbing includes an adjustable goose-neck, ball valve, 1/4" compression fitting and a 5/6" x 8' drain line. Can be used with either a Glaster recirculating pump or city water supply. The flexible spout makes it easy to direct a heavy stream of coolant to any area of the grinding disc
5. Pump Receptacle: The on/off switch in the front energizes both the motor and this receptacle. Therefor, when the machine is turned on or off, the coolant pump is as well
6. Housing: This 3/16" thick, molded polyethlene part is an exceptionally tough material which will not rust. The catch basin is sloped toward the drain which eliminates any residue build-up
7. Base: A heavy 3/16" steel plate is the chassis to which everything is mounted